Debossing creates an image pressed into the surface of an object, creating a ‘hollow’ impression on the surface of the item.
Preparing of artwork for Debossing
Preparing the artwork in order for it to be use:
- 1 colour vector format, or Black & white High-Res Jpeg.
- A block is prepared to create the impression.
- The shaped block is then pressed onto the item using heat, creating a debossed effect.
- Long turn-around time
- Maximum business card size (90mm x 50mm)
- Limited range of products (leather & PU)
- Only flat surfaces may be debossed
- Looks very professional
- Especially nice on long-term executive branded items
- It doesn’t discolour