Other Branding ServicesCreate a professional and unique look for teams that will help build a brand that is recognisable and memorable
Make a statement that can’t be ignored with full-colour, digitally branded Belly Bands. A superb way to ensure enhanced visibility for your brand, they are perfect for adding a finishing touch to notebooks.
- An additional platform to communicate your marketing message in a unique and high-impact manner
- Offers prime space for optimising brand information and strengthening your message on notebooks
CO2 LASER ENGRAVING
A logo is burned into a product with a CO2 laser by removing the top layer of the item to expose the second layer.
• Replicate original logos with great accuracy and in minute detail
• Permanent and classy way to brand certain organic materials like glass, leather and wood
DIRECT TO PRODUCT PRINTING
Direct to Product Printing provides for the application of full-colour logos directly onto the product. By using speci cally engineered jigs, a specialised digital printing head transfers UV-cured ink onto at or slightly curved surfaces with photo-print qual- ity and bold, vivid colours.
- Provides a way to print permanent, full-colour logos
- High impact branding method that creates a lasting impression
- Can be applied on many shapes and sizes
DIGITAL PRINTING ON BAGS
A full-colour digital image is printed onto a special transfer paper. This paper is then coated with a unique powdered glue which is cured onto the ink with UV rays. Thereafter it is placed onto the product which is inserted into a heat press and the heat from the press allows the print to be transferred directly onto the fabric.
- Perfect for complex logos with multiple colours, shading and gradients, small text and intricate detail as ink is not absorbed by the material, resulting in sharper artwork with excellent clarity
- A high-impact branding method with a bold and vibrant photo-realistic result that brings your brand to life
DIGITAL PRINTING ON NOTEBOOKS
Employing the latest customised UV technology we are able to digitally print full-colour, high-definition digital images directly onto notebooks.
- Ideal for intricate logos with multiple colours, shading, gradients and small text
- A high-impact branding method producing excellent clarity and photo-realistic result
DIGITAL PRINTING ON DRINKWARE
This new UV printing process provides for the application of a full-colour digital wrap print directly onto drinkware.
- Great for printing artwork with vivid colours, multiple tones and gradients
- Ideal for replicating logos with ne detail and small text
- A photo-realistic branding method that allows your logo or marketing message to make an impact
DOMED & DEBOSS COMBINATION BRANDING
Domed & Deboss Combination Branding pairs the eye-popping colour of a raised dome with the subtlety of a full-coverage deboss.
Full-coverage deboss gives you a large and versatile branding area, while the full-colour process dome ts into a recessed portion of your debossed artwork to create a focal point for a key part of your message.
FOIL HOT STAMPING
Hot Stamping with foil is a similar process to debossing except that a thin foil is pressed into the product to create a colour. Even though heat and pressure are applied, they are applied in lesser volume than during debossing and therefore the impression is not as deep.
- Creates an exceptional superior impression
- Ideal for genuine and imitation leather products as well as PU
- Foils are available in blue, copper, gold, green, light blue, orange, red, silver and yellow ( Pantone matches are not possible )
HEAT TRANSFER PRINTING
A digital image is printed onto a special vinyl surface, which is then placed onto the product in the correct position. At this point the product is placed in a heat press, and the heat from the press melts the adhesive backing on the vinyl, merging it with the fabric. Mainly used where a logo is too intricate for screen printing
- Perfect for logos with many colours, extreme detail and small text
- Vinyl is not cut to the shape of the logo so the flexibility of the product may be affected
Stickers are digitally printed in full-colour on an adhesive vinyl and then automatically cut to almost any shape.
- Cost-effective, low or high-volume, multi-colour branding method
- Strong resistance to fading or damage
- Can only be applied to at or slightly curved surfaces
Sublimation Printing is a process done by way of a digital full-colour printer which is fitted with special sublimation inks. The logo is printed onto a special transfer paper and cut automatically to the correct shape. The logo is then placed onto the product and heat is applied, causing the inks to migrate from the paper onto the product.
- Ensures premium full-colour photorealistic prints
- Flexibility characteristics of the product are not affected since the ink simply migrates to the product
- Only suitable for white products made from polyester fabric ( minimum 60% ) and polymer coated products